-
January 29th, 2006, 01:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi everyone! I thought I'd ask y'all's advice about what there is to do at the American Girl Place in New York. I have been to New York loads of times, but never got the chance to go to the American Girl Place! Well, this time I am making a point to stop there when I go in February, and I need some pointers on what to see/do/buy at the AGP for an adult collector! (I am mainly into the historical dolls, just as an FYI). Thanks!!!!
Oh, and I know this is OT (sorry!!): I just listed Kirsten's Swedish Dirndl and Kerchief (1989) on Ebay, no reserve. Hope someone from the board gets it cause I know it's on some people's wishlists!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks